Subject: Solved... (was Re: pilot-link.0.9.5 compile failure)
To: None <>
From: Eric Jacoboni <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/25/2001 00:57:26
>>>>> "Johnny" == Johnny Lam <> writes:

Johnny> It's unclear what's wrong as I can't reproduce the problem on
Johnny> my system.

Looking at my package database i've noticed that a
pilot-link-libs-0.9.5nb1 was installed... Don't ask me why: i've only
tried to install the new pilot-link package so i suspect these libs
was installed during this process. Seems curious as this build has
always fail...

Anyway, i've deinstalled all pilot stuff (old pilot-link-0.9.4, this
curious pilot-link-libs-0.9.5nb1 and jpilot). Then i've tried to build
pilot-link again and, you know what? it's ok.

The problem was related to this pilot-link-libs-0.9.5nb1 silently
installed, that i've not noticed before.

           Thanks for your help,
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1307407715 secondes