Subject: Re: teTeX again
To: None <Knappe@tu-harburg.de>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/21/2001 23:58:17
Frank Knappe <knappe@tu-harburg.de> wrote:

Frank> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Frank Knappe wrote:

Frank> Okay, the work is done.  Actually I think you mixed
Frank> kdump and ktrace in your proposal.

Oops!  Yes, I'm always confusing them in myself.

I can't read the attached kdump output on my macppc box, so
I'll try on i386 box in my office.

Frank> Perhaps this is interesting: all these problems
Frank> occur, when I make the make xommand in the
Frank> print/teTeX directory. A make in the print/teTeX-bin
Frank> directory produces no errors. But I haven't make a
Frank> make install in these directory.

I can't reproduce the behavior.

OK, please set the variable PKG_DEBUG_LEVEL to 1 (or 2, if
needed) in your environment and see what's going on.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
http://www05.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ba2/kei_sun/