Subject: Re: separate "stable" collection (was Re: pkg/14284: xv-3.10anb1
To: None <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/19/2001 18:31:54
	We've been around this loop before. Given enough resources a
	-stable pkgsrc branch would be wonderful, however until someone
	decides to pay a developer full time, its not going to be realistic.
	This is distinct from tagging pkgsrc, which is already done.

	We are working towards producing regular bulk-builds of pkgsrc
	for each major release and platform. Anyone interesting in helping
	is invited to subscribe to bulk-packages@netbsd.org.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Jeremy C. Reed wrotee: