Subject: Sutirah
To: None <mari@m1.catnet.ne.jp>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Sutirah=20Abdul=20Rahim?= <sutirah2002@yahoo.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/07/2001 15:23:59
What we do
Our FREE service can make you $5,000 or more a month!
We list over 100 Get Paid companies that will pay you
to be online. You don't have to buy or sell anything!!
You also receive a percentage of the money everyone
you refer to their service makes, and for everyone
they refer, and so on.

You can get paid to listen to music, surf the net and
basically everything you already do online! Each
company will pay you for the time you used their
programs and for the number of people you refer to
their program. That's where we come in. We'll help you
AUTOMATICALLY generate these valuable referrals by
building you a referral site and helping you to
promote it for FREE!

Even if you are already a member of one or more of the
programs we list, you can still get your FREE referral
site. We don't require you to sign up under us to use
our service. We just want to help you BuildReferrals
and make more money!

How much can you make?
Each time you get a referral, you get another site
with your special referral links on it. If your
referral signs up for the same program(s) you are
using, then you earn a referral for that program and
you will earn a portion of what they earn forever!
Otherwise your special referral links will stay on
your referrals site and FlowThru to all of their
referrals sites and so on for an infinite number of
levels.

Although you may only get a few referrals a month,
those referrals will get a few referrals creating a
pyramid effect. In a year you could have hundreds or
even thousands of sites helping you BuildReferrals and
thereby earn an ever increasing monthly income!

http://ridwan.buildreferrals.com/