Subject: xlockmore 5.01.2 crash
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Tyler Mitchell <fission@styrophone.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/07/2001 01:43:52
Hello,

This is something that I'd never seen before; xlockmore crashed on me.  I
opened up an xterm, typed "xlock", and went away.  I came back about a
half-hour later to find myself back at the xterm with a message:

Not compiled with XPM support.
Access control list restored.
xlock: caught signal 11 while running atlantis mode (uid 1000).

I have no idea what exactly is happening; AFAIK, NetBSD pkgsrc compiles
xlockmore with XPM support, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this message.
I did run "xlock -mode atlantis" which gave me the same results (only much
sooner).  This may not help, but here is the output of "xlock -mode
atlantis -debug":

srtp05-144% xlock -mode atlantis -debug
atlantis:
        num_sharks=4
        sharkspeed=250.0
        sharksize=6000
        whalespeed=250.0
        wireframe=no
Not compiled with XPM support.
Access control list restored.
xlock: caught signal 11 while running atlantis mode (uid 1000).
srtp05-144%

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  (Please Cc: all replies to me as I
am not on the tech-pkg list.)

Thank you for your time,

--
Tyler Mitchell