Subject: Re: Apache with IPv6 and SSL
To: None <>
From: Brad Spencer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/04/2001 20:15:15

   I cannot reach the machine via v6, and I don't relaly care for SSL, but I'd
   be interrested how you get apache 1.3.x do IPv6.

    - Hubert

   * Basics ->
   * Setup  ->

There is a NetBSD package called apache6 that does the proper thing to get
Apache IPv6 ready.  It is in www/apache6 in pkgsrc.  It is currently using
version 1.3.19 of Apache.

Can I ask from where you tried to connect from??  Here is the literal
address of the machine here:  3ffe:b00:4015:0:a00:20ff:fe1b:429a

Brad Spencer -  - & - [IPv6 only]
[finger for PGP public key]