Subject: Re: Please review: perl patch to make mod_perl.so more painless
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: David Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/01/2001 17:56:16
I had a little trouble with the patch, but I'm rebuilding Apache, PERL,
mod_perl, and lib-perl one more time to see if this helps my specific
problem.  So far, it looks good, but only because it's failing in new
ways (as compared to how it's been failing since Thursday).

I'll let you know if I have any more problems after I get this rebuild
done (probably tomorrow AM).