Subject: Re: Licensing questions for misc djb and djb-related packages
To: None <>
From: Tomasz Luchowski <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/30/2001 14:15:01
On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 09:50:53AM +0900, wrote:
> Thanks to all who responded on this issue.

I have imported Sen's packages, and set NO_BIN_ON{FTP,CDROM}.
I hope I'm okay :) Haven't read referenced posts yet, though.

About qmail thing: it installs to /var/qmail, but symlink
from /var/qmail to ${PREFIX}/qmail is created, so PLIST does work.
Not a clear way for sure, but I couldn't come up with a better one.
The package still has IS_INTERACTIVE set, so it won't break bulk builds
and I hope it's not that problematic.

Sorry for delayed response, my mail queue is still very long.

/* Tomasz Luchowski <> */