Subject: Re: packages for Crypt::OpenPGP and dependencies
To: None <sen_ml@eccosys.com>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/16/2001 21:46:47

>>>>> "sen" == sen ml <sen_ml@eccosys.com> writes:
    sen> I've been working on packaging the Crypt::OpenPGP perl 5 module this
    sen> past week.  Since it depends on a lot of other perl 5 modules, I've
    sen> attempted making packages for those as well.

    sen> Is anyone interested in importing any of the following?

  I will commit them for you.

    sen> p5-Math-Pari

  not sure where to put this.

    sen> p5-Convert-PEM
    sen> p5-Convert-ASCII-Armour
    sen> p5-Convert-ASN1

  security/
  or
  converters/

  ??

    sen> p5-Class-Loader
    sen> p5-Data-Buffer
    sen> p5-SortVersions
    sen> p5-Tie-EncryptedHash

  not sure either.
  devel/ ??

    sen> p5-Crypt-DES_EDE3
    sen> p5-Crypt-RIPEMD160
    sen> p5-Crypt-Twofish
    sen> p5-Crypt-Rijndael
    sen> p5-Crypt-Primes
    sen> p5-Crypt-Random
    sen> p5-Crypt-RSA
    sen> p5-Crypt-DSA
    sen> p5-Crypt-OpenPGP (haven't made this one non-interactive yet)

  obviously go in security/

    sen> These are all available w/ a .tgz suffix via:

    sen>   http://mashin.nanoyo.net/pkgsrc/