Subject: Re: (fwd) Announcing C-Kermit 8.0 Beta.03
To: Frank da Cruz <fdc@columbia.edu>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/13/2001 00:02:13
On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Frank da Cruz wrote:
> Great.  In the meantime, can you please upload the Beta.03 binary to:
>   ftp://kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/incoming/cku200b03.netbsd-i386-1.5.1

OK, i'm uploading my kermit binary (only the executable, not binary
package) as cku200b03.netbsd-i386-1.5.2 (I did upgrade my system to 1.5.2
yesterday, just forgot about it ;-)

> and/or could I get a guest ID on a NetBSD 1.5.1 platform?  (I used to have
> access to the NetBSD build lab, but that now seems to be defunct.)

I can't give you an accountas the machine's at home and powered off most
of the time. We have a list of people offering shell accounts though,
maybe you can find a helping hand there. The URL is

	http://www.netbsd.org/contrib/howto.html#developer-resources

Sorry our build lab is not available any longer. :(

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/