Subject: Licensing questions for misc djb and djb-related packages
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/02/2001 18:11:14

I attempted the packaging of:

Since the last two seemed to require publicfile and ezmlm, I looked
for corresponding pre-existing packages.  Since I couldn't find any
[1], I tried packaging them too.

I was wondering whether there were any licensing issues w/ publicfile,
ezmlm, dot-forward, and fastforward (I also haven't located any
licensing info on shttpd and qtools --
If so, I'd like to try to address them before sending pr-s for these

For the moment, I've set NO_BIN_ON_CDROM and NO_BIN_ON_FTP in the
Makefiles of dot-forward, fastforward, publicfile, and ezmlm packages.
I did this imitating what was done for daemontools and djbdns.  Is
this enough?

For reference, below are URLs for my attempts.

Thanks for any help.

[1] Though I did notice a pr for publicfile:

    I wasn't able to find this via cvs or via the URL given in
    the pr.