Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/automake
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/28/2001 16:16:33
    Date:        Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:18:53 +0200 (MET DST)
    From:        Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>

  | Um, did you look at the change at all?

Sorry, no, I didn't - the system from which I can easily check that
has its route to the world via a link that has been down for a week...

  | The dependency was changed from autoconf-2.13 to autoconf>=2.13.

Oh, OK, fine.

  | Note I didn't apply the fix that was in the PR. :)

Good.   That wasn't obvious from the log message (included in the mail).
And you did it so quickly ... I was going to reply to the PR and point
out it was the wrong way, but the very next message in my mailbox was
the commit message, so replying to the PR itself seemed pointless.

kre