Subject: Re: Packages collection issues...
To: O'Shea. Shawn <shawn@eth0.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/22/2001 21:33:17
On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, O'Shea. Shawn wrote:
> I unset LOCALBASE and gmake built fine. I guess my concern is that I
> autoconf for wget was detecting cc as a cross-compiler as well from
> packages. If I can hammer out why this is happening w/ LOCLABASE set, it
> would be cool for my setup.

I'd definitely like to know that, too! I used to have a machine where I
had LOCALBASE=/usr/local but it was too much work compiling all things
manually. Seems I should get back to that habit. ;(

Anyways, this needs to be investigated... anyone? :>

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/