Subject: Re: Packages collection issues...
To: Shawn O'Shea <,,>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/22/2001 12:58:08
In article <> you wrote:
> Has anyone seen issues where the packages collection thinks you have a
> cross compiler (thereby making a bunch of packages break). I'm having this
> issue with autoconf built pkgs, like GNU make and wget.
> checking whether the C compiler (cc
> -I/usr/pkgsrc/devel/gmake/work/.buildlink/include -O2
> -L/usr/pkgsrc/devel/gmake/work/.buildlink/lib  -Wl,-R/usr/local/lib
> -Wl,-R/usr/local/lib) is a cross-compiler... yes

Please post your config.log to
Do you have the compiler installed that comes with 1.5, or is there
another compiler (from pkgsrc, -current, whatever) flying around somewhere
that you could hit? (I admit I don't know under which conditions configure
things a compiler is  crosscompiler...)

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->