Subject: Re: pages of benign messages
To: Joseph Sarkes <jsarkes@tiac.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/21/2001 14:49:34
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Joseph Sarkes wrote:
> pkg_info: disabling PKG_PATH when operating on all packages.
>
> once would maybe be fine, but... I can't even tell what
> package I am fetching/working on after four screenfulls of
> this goes by...
>
> am I missing a quiet flag somewhere?

Are you running -current pkg_info? If so, make sure you have the latest
version of main.c:

 $NetBSD: main.c,v 1.26 2001/08/19 23:33:35 hubertf Exp $

That should DTRT, assuming you really have PKG_PATH set? If not, please
send me exact directions on how to reproduce the problem!

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/