Subject: Re: Solaris zoularis package
To: Michael Santos <>
From: Pierre Bourgin <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/20/2001 15:27:51
On Tue, 1 May 2001, Michael Santos wrote:

 > I've put together a quick zoularis package in Solaris pkg format,
 > based on zoularis 20010323.
 > It's only been tested on an UltraAX-e and Ultra-250 both running
 > Solaris 8 MU 4.
 > The package can be downloaded from:

Thank for this wonderful package ! I tried by myself to build zoularis
under Solaris 7 or 8 : a nightmare :(

Since I did not have enough time to make further investigations, I did not
send anything to this list.
But one of thing is that I don't hnow which NetBSD sources version best
fits fr that or that version of zoularis.

But of course, I have also Solaris 7 boxes .... so your package does not
match :(
it is possible to know which NetBSD sources version (1.4.3  ? 1.5 ?) you
used to build your zoularis package, and are *your* patches/kludges
available somewhere (againt NetBSD sources, zoularis, etc.) ?

Pierre Bourgin