Subject: KDE2, kde2-i18n ?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jaromir.dolecek@ARTISYS.cz>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/16/2001 10:17:04
Hello,
I found out our KDE2 packages don't include i18n stuff and hence don't
have the localization stuff. I was quite surprised I'm forced to
english-speaking desktop :)

Are there any other people besides me who would like to have the
kde2 i18n stuff in pkgsrc? Is there anyone working on this?

Besides this - would it be desirable to feed patches back to KDE
team, so that they appear in further 2.x series and 3.0? I could
help to feed back of changes, especially since I should still
have a CVS commit rights to KDE tree (if not revoked - I used
it sometime in KDE 1.0 era last time).

Jaromir

P.S: Please keep me on CC, I'm not subscribed here.
--
Jaromir Dolecek <Jaromir.Dolecek@ARTISYS.cz>
ARTISYS s.r.o., Stursova 71, 616 Brno, Czech Republic, phone: +420-5-41224836