Subject: Japanese translation requested
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org, tech-pkg-ja@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/02/2001 17:54:45
Hi,

	I'm working on updating print/ghostscript to either APFL
Ghostscript 7.00 or to GNU Ghostscript 6.51.  In considering the APFL
Ghostscript, I ran across what appeared to be VFlib patches on the web
somewhere.  If someone could please translate for me the README file
at

	http://www.stat.cmu.edu/~lamj/README.vlib

I would appreciate it very much.  I think I got the gist of it, but an
exact translation would be most helpful.  Also, if anyone out there
knows of other VFlib of Japanese PDF patches that apply toward either
of the two ghostscripts above, please let me know, or point me to a
URL.

	Thanks,

     -- Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
        Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
        http://www.stat.cmu.edu/~lamj/