Subject: xpkgwedge - HowTo?
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
Date: 07/10/2001 03:38:03
I just tried to get xpkgwedge going, but it seems I'm missing
something. What I did was:
* "make install" in pkgtools/xpkgwedge
* "make install" in graphics/xpm
* find the files in $X11BASE
What did I miss? Do I have to run any other command for xpkgwedge to get
active? Variables? ...?
This is on Solaris 8/x86, FWIF...
Want to get a clue on IPv6 but don't know where to start? Try this:
* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> www.NetBSD.org