Subject: Re: digest: SHA1: No such file or directory
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
From: Torsten Sadowski <moehl@akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/17/2001 17:14:26
Hello,
I do have digest installed and
digest sha1 foo
works as expected. As a test I simply made port2pkg again and
then just "make install" without doing "make makesum" before.
Then everything worked as usual and slowly I might have a working aero.
BTW the man pages and samples are not copied to their respective
directories. Does  FreeBSD all other installation implicitly according to
its pkg-plist or did I miss something important?

Bye
-Torsten