Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/koncd
To: matthew green <>
From: Manuel Bouyer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/12/2001 13:07:51
On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 07:47:43PM +1000, matthew green wrote:
>    	Its more than just i386 - you should probably be including
>    	sys/disklabel.h and testing the value of RAW_PART
> no, one should use getrawpartition() from libutils.  (the data comes
> from a sysctl.)  this ensures that same-MACHINE_ARCH machines can
> share binaries correctly.

This means that I have to change (the build process reruns
autoconf/automake) to look for util.h and libutil, and eventually add a
#define in the generated config.h
I suspect this is easy to do, but I'm not familiar enouth with autoconf to
do this.
Can someone provide me the entries to add to and
( is generated from a to detect util.h and -lutil ?