Subject: Re: Apache and Mod Perl problem
To: Mike Pelley <mike@pelley.com>
From: Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/06/2001 18:27:53
Try adding the line:

	LoadFile lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-netbsd/CORE/libperl.so

to your httpd.conf before loading mod_perl.so.  I'm not sure why these
problems occur, but the above makes things work for me.

     -- Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
        Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
        http://www.stat.cmu.edu/~lamj/