Subject: Re: DEINSTALL scripts for daemon packages
To: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/24/2001 11:18:38
	Thinking about it I have also done that on a number of occasions
	and would value that option. Looks like at least three options
	for pkg_delete.
		- Fail if daemon running
		- Stop daemon and then delete
		- Just delete (maybe warn).

	I'd suggest the first one should be the default, and there should
	also be a way to select a different one from 'make update' :)

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --