Subject: Re: 2 pkgsrc questions
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: David Burgess <burgess@mitre.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/21/2001 18:27:56
Yup,  that is probably what I'm going to start doing.  As an example,
I've hit a snag with the ap-php4 package (it cores everytime I try to
run a php3 or php4 webpage).  I installed it OK, but hit a problem
with the libtool breaking on the install.  If I'd done it with the
subpackages, it would have (probably) gone a lot smooother.  I'll
probably delete the entire package tonight and start over, just so
that I can see what I've borked.

Dave