Subject: Problems building pkg.
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/01/2001 11:48:55
I have started having a funny problem the last month or so. I've
previously never had a problem building anything (well almost) from
pkgsrc. The rest of the system still works fine, and I can still build
anything from /usr/src.
The system is a current NetBSD (1.5U) on a i386.
The result of tring to build anything is:

Junk:shells/tcsh# pwd
/usr/pkgsrc/shells/tcsh
Junk:shells/tcsh# make fetch
1: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
Junk:shells/tcsh#

Anybody seen this, or know what the heck have happened?
I've briefly tried to look at what happens, but I really haven't
understood the makefiles enough...

	Johnny