Subject: Re: pkgsrc documentation, digest and undefined reference to `RMD160Init'
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/26/2001 17:39:02
[ On Monday, March 26, 2001 at 13:19:35 (+0100), Alistair Crooks wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: pkgsrc documentation, digest and undefined reference to `RMD160Init'
>
> I know of people using "current" pkgsrc on NetBSD 1.3.3.

I'm still running 1.3.2 on one of my sparcs and except for some things
that have "wierd" (inter?)dependencies, including stuff using SSL, I've
no problem building and installing packages from "current" pkgsrc.  (I
just upgraded rsync the other day, for example.)

> I see no reason why we shouldn't continue to support them.

That would be nice!  ;-)

--
							Greg A. Woods