Subject: Re: multiarch package to test
To: Emmanuel Dreyfus <email@example.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/13/2001 23:57:30
some random thoughts on the blender pkg...
* Can we please re-organize the pkg to it does conform a bit better to
hier(7), i.e. not put it into $PREFIX/blender
* Don't set IGNORE if no linux ld.so is found, at least not on architectures
that have a proper emul pkg available (ppc, i386). See netscape for some
* the i386 DISTNAME contains a .tar.gz suffix, the others don't. I think
that doesn't belong there.
* The DISTNAME="" at the start of the Makefile looks wrong. What's the
* About the empty PLIST - please try a 'make clean' and 'make'. Then see
if there's a .PLIST file in your work directory. you can also force
generation of that file by "make plist".
* About the licensing issue, Federic already addressed that. Set
NO_BIN_ON_FTP, NO_BIN_ON_CDROM, NO_SRC_ON_FTP, NO_SRC_ON_CDROM as
Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>