Subject: Re: Problems updating pgk_install on a fresh 1.5
To: Dominik Westner Local <dwestner@apple.com>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/07/2001 13:11:09
On Sat, 3 Jan 1970, Dominik Westner Local wrote:

> thanks, actually I am just trying to do that .. although using cvs on a
> fresh installed machine is a little bit hard to do ;-)
>
> I moved the tree to another machine and do it from there.

Oh no. If you're doing anoncvs, you're going to have to wait until the
change propagates to the anoncvs server. It's still not there. I
believe the update is done about four times a day; if that's correct,
the next one goes in about an hour.

If you're impatient, I could cut you patches, but it would be good if
you could verify the fixes using a complete snapshot.

Frederick