Subject: Re: Missing files in imap-uw binary packages for i386
To: None <jonl@yubyub.net>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/04/2001 15:57:20
> > The imap-uw-2000a binary package for 1.5/i386 seems to be missing
> > libc-client.so* (and subsequently, pine will not run). Anybody care to fix
> > this?
>
> I reported a similar problem about a week ago; building from source
> created a binary which kept searching for libc-client.so in the wrong
> places.

While we're at it - I have a couple of patches that I'd like to get
integrated into the source at some point.  They honor the pw->expire flag,
so if an account gets expired, the mail can be received, but not picked up
through either pop3 or imap.

Would this be a patch I should forward to Crispin, or would we handle it
in pkgsrc, or both?

Dave