Subject: kdevelop: PR12206 fixes
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/26/2001 03:01:36

I've implemented fixes pertaining to PR12206 that add support
for kdelibdocs, c-reference documentation, documentation indexing and
search tool and code debugger...

Please take the time and give this package a test drive. It works fine
here, but I would appreciate some more independent testing, especially
on platforms other than NetBSD-i386.

I entertain your comments.

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.5    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc