Subject: Re: mysql-client
To: None <>
From: Michael Richardson <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/24/2001 20:51:18
    Michael>   I think that we should explicitly put --with-mit-pthreads  in so that
    Michael> it won't try and use Unix domain sockets. While -h/--host works for the
    Michael> command line tools, it fails for

  Actually, that's not the problem.
  The problem is that uses internal code, and I don't see where
it tests for UNIX domain vs not, so I've built against the MySql library.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[