Subject: mysql-client
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@solidum.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/24/2001 20:33:41
  I think that we should explicitly put --with-mit-pthreads  in so that
it won't try and use Unix domain sockets. While -h/--host works for the
command line tools, it fails for mod_php4.so.
  Unless there is an objection, I'll commit that.

  I was unable to get apache to load mod_php4.so because of libgdm.so
dependancy without putting LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/pkg/lib:/usr/lib into
apachectl... I would have thought -R would have done enough.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr@solidum.com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[