Subject: xpkgwedge (and others?) in bulk builds
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/06/2001 13:04:34
It has been suggested to me that we need a way to have a bulk pkgsrc build
keep certain packages (xpkgwedge in particular) installed during the
entire build.  This should be easy enough to do, but I'd like comments on

Are there any other packages that we'd ever want to handle this way?

If not, its easy enough to special case xpkgwedge.  Perhaps setting
BULK_XPKGWEDGE=YES would trigger the use of xpkgwedge for the entire bulk

If there are other packages we might want to do this too, I guess setting
something like
and I could check for packages in that list and keep them installed.