Subject: Problem with sun-jdk-1.3.0
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Technolord <tld@arena.sci.univr.it>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/06/2001 14:57:03
I'm trying to get ArgoUML running on my system, netbsd/i386 1.4.3, suse
emulation 6.3nb1 (now faithfully installing 6.4)
ArgoUML (argouml.tigris.org) any verion (both stable and current)
launches correctly, but when trying to label something the input hangs:
it doesnt't read from keyboard, it leaves the mouse to the "I" icon,
doesn't respond to clicks nor keyboard shortcuts;  In other words, stuck.
I guess it's a NetBSD problem since in the ArgoUML bugbase doesn't appear
anything like that (and it would appear quite often!)
I'd also to try with the jdk1.2 (even if 1.3 is officially supported), but
it isn't anywhere in the pkgsrc tree. If necessary, upgrading to 1.5 isn't
a problem.
Is anyone aware of a problem like mine or is it just me? (I found nothing
in the NetBSD bug database)

Thank you
	Paolo