Subject: Re: pkg dependencies bite
To: NetBSD Packages Technical Discussion List <>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/05/2001 14:15:19
[ On Sunday, February 4, 2001 at 13:48:18 (-0500), wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: pkg dependencies bite
> this _is_ how the bulk build stuff works...  and yes, my 2 fastest
> computers do nothing but build packages to help keep things working.

Argh!  Sorry!  I didn't realise that was the case already!  Thanks for
the head's up!

from pkgsrc/mk/bulk/

## bulk-package will build binary packages, and remove them (together with
##      any depending packages) immediately after that, leaving only the
##      binary package back. Broken packages are marked (``.broken'').

This is very cool!

Now to get some slower old machines set up with some kind of batch
submission system so I can get them to work doing useful jobs!

Too bad some of those scripts are in Perl though!  ;=)

							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <>; Secrets of the Weird <>