Subject: Re: library handling
To: Todd Vierling <>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/18/2001 20:53:50
> Well, first off, are you including the symlinks ".../", etc. in
> your PLIST?  (They're required to be added manually if SHLIB_HANDLING=3DN=

No, they are not in the PLIST (I'm using a dynamic PLIST, but theses
symlinks are not in it), and I don't want them to be in it. I don't
create thoses symlink, I don't include them in the PLIST, and I don't
understand why they are still alive after this! ;o)

Do you think we need extra symlink anyway? Remeber the package installs
libraries for Linux emulation, it's not NetBSD native software.

Emmanuel Dreyfus.
"L'achitecture x86 est impossible =E0 aimer." (John Hennessy)