Subject: mozilla-0.6, not launch.
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.ne.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/13/2001 07:02:08
Hello all.

I managed to build and install mozilla-0.6 on my NetBSD/mac68k
1.5.1_ALPHA via pkgsrc. (It was hard time for me, 'cause it took 4days
and a few hours till everything finished. Can you believe that?
<<SIGH>> )

Now that installing went OK, I typed "mozilla &" after rehashing on
the same terminal window. And The following messages show up after
typing "mozilla &".