Subject: New package: www/interchange
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/07/2001 21:13:47
Greetings all,

	I've just created and submitted a new package for
Interchange, an extensible e-commerce catalog management/sales system
for the web, written in perl.

	The package is available at
ftp://ftp.cirr.com/pub/NetBSD/pkgsrc/interchange.tar.gz.

	Since Interchange required a number of perl modules not
already in the NetBSD pkg system, I had to add three new perl
modules, devel/p5-Storable, devel/p5-Save-Hole and
misc/p5-Business-UPS. All have been submitted via send-pr for
inclusion.  If you'd like to actually install interchange, I've
put a bundle with Interchange and the new support modules at
ftp://ftp.cirr.com/pub/NetBSD/pkgsrc/Bundle-Interchange.tar.gz

	Please let me know any questions, concerns, issues with
the package!

	Thanks,
		Eric

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
    16-inch Rotary Debugger: A highly effective tool for locating problems