Subject: Re: sdr 3.0 package needs tcl help
To: None <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Jaromír Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/16/2000 14:07:13
hubert@feyrer.de wrote:
> I have a sdr 3.0 package that's almost done, it only has a bug (that comes
> from the original sources): sdr must be launched from the dir that it is
> installed in, else it will complain. The problem is in .../src/sdr.tcl, it
> expects argv[0] (or whatever the proper tcl syntax is) to contain a full
> path, which is of course not the case.

You should replace lines

while {[file type $app_name] == "link"} {

with

while {([file isfile $app_name]) && ([file type $app_name] == "link")} {

That should be it. You might also want to update plugin_dirs set,
adding something like /usr/pkg/sdr/plugins or something like that.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
@@@@  Wanna a real operating system ? Go and get NetBSD, dammit!  @@@@