Subject: Re: mozilla package
To: Emmanuel Dreyfus <p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/29/2000 23:18:37
> While compiling nsprpub/pr/src/io/prprf.c
> prprf.c: In function `BuildArgArray' :
> prprf.c:633: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
> prprf.c:633: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer

Hmm, there must be some mismatch. With Mozilla M17 it was necessary to
patch this (NetBSD >= 1.5 doesn't need the [] on macppc, older versions
needed it).

But the patch was integrated into the mozilla mainline, so the M18 snapshot
should not need that patch (I'm not sure they used our patch or added
an autoconfig check for this).

Sure your source is up to date and you don't have (old, spurious) patch files
lying around?

Martin