Subject: mozilla package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/29/2000 14:23:57
Hi!=20
I can't get the mozilla package working for macppc.
If I install the precompiled package, I get a memory fault, if I try to
build it, I get a memory fault when I try to run it.=20

A strange problem: I had an error while building, in
nsprpub/pr/src/io/prprf.c, line 633. I had to patch VARARGS_ASSIGN
definition, line 39-43, so that the definition is VARARGS_ASSIGN(foo,
bar) (foo)=3D(bar) instead of foo[0]=3Dbar[0].

This is weird because the definition was already patched especially for
__NetBSD__ && __powerpc__.

Any hint?

--=20
Emmanuel Dreyfus. =20
Vous avez deplac=E9 la souris.=20
Windows NT doit maintenant redemarrer pour valider les modifications.
p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr