Subject: Re: Problem with misc/dialog
To: Ruibiao Qiu <ruibiao@arl.wustl.edu>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/10/2000 01:36:04
Hi

Mutt made me believe that Ruibiao Qiu wrote:
> I think this are some problem with misc/dialog package.  I enabled
> "MAKE_ENV+=HAVE_TRYUE_NCURSES=true", but it does not show up in
> the work/dialog*/Makefile.  I have to add HAVE_TRUE_NCURSES=true
> in there to get rid of the errors.  Can someone fix this?

I'm a bit confused -- I just tested compilation on 1.4.2/i386 and
1.5H/i386 -- both cases as far as the USE_CURSES stuff is concerned.
On what platform and release are you having this problem?

Btw, it won't ever show up in work*/dialog*/Makefile, because it's set
in the Make-Environment; so just doing `cd work*/dialog*; (g)make'
surely will fail. Just do `make' in misc/dialog, and it should be
fine.

Bye,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
I think...I think it's in my basement. Let me go upstairs and check.