Subject: openssl-0.9.5a compilation fails
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: None <jadz@draconic.fyremoon.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/08/2000 01:40:24
Hi

I am somewhat new to netbsd, so please forgive if i'm asking silly
questions.

I'm having problems getting openssl-0.9.5a to compile, it dies with the
error:

make: don't know how to make install-build-depends. Stop

After the source has been extracted.  I had a look at the make files and
couldn't see anything that looked wrong, though my knowledge on make
wouldn't fill a postage stamp.

Can someone please help me to get this thing to compile, or fix it so it
does :)

Here is a bit more log of the install attempt:

bash-2.04# make ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=fee-based-commercial-use install
===> openssl-0.9.5a has unacceptable license: fee-based-commercial-use.
===>     To build this package, add this line to your /etc/mk.conf:
===>     ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=fee-based-commercial-use
=> Checksum OK for openssl-0.9.5a.tar.gz.
===> Extracting for openssl-0.9.5a
make: don't know how to make install-build-depends. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bash-2.04#

My system is NetBSD 1.4.2 on a sparc box, nice shiney fresh install only
installed on sunday morning (its now wednesday morning).

Thanks in advance
Jadz