Subject: Re: graphics/freetype-lib broken
To: Dr. Lex Wennmacher <wennmach@geo.Uni-Koeln.DE>
From: Al Snell <alaric@alaric-snell.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/05/2000 20:58:34
On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Dr. Lex Wennmacher wrote:

> Yeah, I've seen the same symptoms a few days ago on my own system.
> Do a `pkg_delete' on any old freetype-lib version before building this
> package and the problem should go away.

I didn't have any old freetype-lib versions to get rid of, and I'm getting
that problem when trying to pull in the dependencies for graphics/dia...

/usr/pkgsrc/graphics/freetype-lib/work/freetype-1.3.1/lib/arch/unix/../../extend/ftxsbit.h:229: syntax error before `TT_Int'

The offending line reads:

[...]
227:  typedef struct  TT_SBit_Strike_
228:  {
229:    TT_Int                num_ranges;
230:    TT_SBit_Range*        sbit_ranges;
[...]

...is there anything wrong with trailing underscores in struct names?!?!
Was something supposed to be macro'ed into that struct name?

ABS

--
                       Alaric B. Snell BEng ACGI
 http://www.alaric-snell.com/  http://RF.Cx/  http://www.warhead.org.uk/