Subject: gettext and libintl.h
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: John Maier <email@example.com>
Date: 11/03/2000 20:27:02
While building gettext, it bombed out at xmalloc.c trying to find libintl.h
So I cleaned the build and made it again. Again, the same problem. I looked
back in the build progress and noticed that right after all that work to
create libintl.h it is removed.
So I created a blank libintl.h and the build got future, but died
So is it broken or am I just missing something. I've got to run so I don't
have time to dig into it any more. so I guess I'll just check back Monday.