Subject: Re: ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=opera-license
To: David Brownlee <abs@purplei.com>
From: Alistair Crooks <AlistairCrooks@excite.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/27/2000 03:48:10
Putting all of the licences in a single directory would be fine by me. I'd
prefer a directory in pkgsrc, since we're not all connected to the Internet
all the time, as my fellow travellers/victims on the 07:17 to Waterloo will
attest.

That way people can see the terms of the licence to which they're agreeing.

Good idea.

Thanks,
Alistair

--