Subject: Re: Maude install package
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Technolord <l.raiser@deathsdoor.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/20/2000 17:00:11
Hubert Feyrer wrote:
Thanks for the help :)

> Probably. Try /emul/linux/usr/bin/ldd <maude-binary>
I don't have them installed (and neither enough space to)

> If you have lots of time: read pkgsrc/Packages.txt
> If you want a fast start: try the url2pkg package, and give it the URL of
> the archive you want to pkgize.

I went the long way (but rather fast: 2 hours) and built a pkgsrc entry.
The Packages.txt is not very clear (expecially the PLIST file entries),
I hope I got it right. Anyway, it passed the tests for me.

You can get it from
http://arena.sci.univr.it/~torellip/maude-1.0.5.tgz
any error-spotting, hints or whatever are welcome, so that I can learn
from my mistakes. Expecially the "licence" stuff, I don't really know if
I did it the right way.
I'm going to submit it via pr as written in Packages.txt.

Thank you again!

--
.-= tECHNOLORD tHE hELLRAiSER .-=
I am the LraiseR. Ph34r .\\3