Subject: HOT NEW BIOTECH STOCK - 2 NEWS RELEASES !!
From: None <HOTSTOCKS@masterone.com>
Date: 10/09/2000 11:28:39
One of a few emerging companies invited to the European Biotech Conference:
Dnaprint (DNAP) is an emerging biotech company and is trading under $1 !!!
1) CEO (Dr. Tony Frudakis) Lead scientist for Corixa starts his own company a
few months ago
2) Company is formed by a reverse merger of a pinksheet company
3) DNAP has already completed the accounting to get off the pinksheets and
should be listed on the OTCBB soon.
4) Dr. Frudakis was responsible for a patent that sold for $54,000,000 to
Smith Kline Beecham while he was at Corixa.
5) Corixa's stock has gone from 14 Cents a few years ago to 50 Dollars today.
6) According to the Barron's article (9/25/00 pg 52), Dnaprint is in the late stages of forming
strategic alliances with major companies.