Subject: Smaller graphical browsers (was: Re: mozilla)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/05/2000 14:55:22
On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 02:50:45PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > I would just wait for M18.
>
> Maybe - I just realized that this is based on a daily snapshot.
> I guess we should pick this up after the freeze again. :)
>
> Gary: can you still make sure Mozilla builds on NetBSD, and whack them on
> the head if needed?

Unrelated question: what's the way to go for Us Who Dont Have A GHz CPU At Home And Neither 10 GB Of Disk? Is there anything usable smaller than kfm? (which,
alas, still isn't stable enough and needs all of KDE to be built)

Regards,
	Ignatios
	(who, unfortunately, lot his copy of the last mozilla that did build
		on m68k in a ... stupid finger accident)