Subject: Re: RealAudio serving?
To: Paul Hoffman <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/02/2000 12:32:58
On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Paul Hoffman wrote:

: Greetings again. I would like to serve RealAudio streaming audio from
: my NetBSD server. The two packages ra-pna-proxy and ra-rtsp-proxy
: look possibly related, but their documentation is fuzzy. Are either
: of them what I want? Or, if not, which package will do the stream
: serving for me?

Those servers cost money (at the moment).  See and
look for RealServer.

You can stream non-live RA files from HTTP, although it is a bit more
bandwidth intensive.  Just make the file available via HTTP.

-- Todd Vierling <>  *